2019年1月10日木曜日

John Doe


「John Doe book cover」の画像検索結果

 

I do know who I am. But I'm not telling him. I'm not telling anybody. (P.10)

  I read John Doe. John Doe is multiple-use names that are used when the true name of a person is unknown or is intentionally concealed. The man lies in a hospital bed. He can watch and think but he says nothing.  Doctor Cox wants to know who he is. However John Doe doesn't answer his questions.
  At that time, a murder case have happened. Detective Jenny Brown is looking for John Doe because he is criminal.
  One day, Doctor Cox watches about the murder case on TV and he knows about John...

  This story is easy to read. It is a exciting story. I recommend this book to you.

John Doe. ANTOINETTE MOSES. CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH READERS.

1 件のコメント:

Great book!

This was amazing! Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: More Stories B: The Stolen Crown Part 2 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発...