2019年6月12日水曜日

A Christmas Carol



''Scrooge was a cold, greedy, mean, old man!'' (p.13)

「A Christmas Carol Book cover Helbring」の画像検索結果

I read A Christmas Carol. It was written by Charles Dickens. I will write summary.

Scrooge is an old man. He is greedy for money. On Christmas eve, he is told  an unfortunate story by the ghost of his dead partner, Jacob Marley. As punishment for his greedy, his spirit has been condemned to wander the Earth weighted down with chain. Scrooge was told three spirits will visit him during each of the next three nights. Through his own experience, holds true to his promise.
  Helbling readers series is good. It is because there are a lot of illustrations. You can understand the scene you read.

By all means, please do try and read this book for yourself too.

A Christmas Carol. Charles Dickens. Helbling Readers.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I will write summary.
    I will write a summary.

    返信削除
  2. As punishment for his greedy
    As punishment for his greed

    返信削除
  3. Please consider adding the book to Booklog.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I could not access to Booklog. I do not know why I cannot do it.

      削除

Great book!

This was amazing! Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: More Stories B: The Stolen Crown Part 2 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発...