2019年7月17日水曜日

Apollo's Gold


   é–¢é€£ç”»åƒ



   "When you are afraid, you can do things that you can't usually do. "(p.38)
   The final exam is coming soon. Do you study for it? I read Apollo's Gold in my hiatus. I like Cambridge English Readers series but I read this story for the first time. It is a little complex for me.

   The main character is Liz who is an English archaeologist. She studies and teaches archaeology in Athens. She is very busy. One day, she goes to the beautiful island in order to relax. But she get involve in a dangerous accident...

   If I were Liz, I would not have taken the mysterious yacht. I think Liz is childish. 

   Anyway, this story is thrilling. If you like a thrilling story, I recommend to read it.

Apollo's Gold. Antoinette Moses. Cambridge English Readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Great book!

This was amazing! Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: More Stories B: The Stolen Crown Part 2 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発...