2019年5月8日水曜日

Who's Best?


「Who's Best」の画像検索結果

     Hello. Did you enjoy your Golden Week?


     Today, I read Who's Best, a level 5 book in Foundations Reading Library series. Why did I read this book? It is because this book is a level 5 book. As you know, today's class did activity. We required to get 35 points. If I read a level 5 book, I can get 9 points. In addition, Mayu recommended this book so I decided to read it.

     If I were Kate, definitely choose Adib. Because he is more kind than Scot. I think appearance is not important. Kindness of heart is the most important.


    If you were Kate, who will you choose?

Who's Best? Rob Waring. Maurice Jamall. Foundations Reading Library.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Great book!

This was amazing! Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: More Stories B: The Stolen Crown Part 2 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発...