2019年4月17日水曜日

Immortal Empire


  Image result for Immortal empire book


  I read Immortal Empire. This is Atama-ii Books series.

  In this book, I can make my own story. I am God in this story. I watch over the small town of Edin. One day, war starts. The Edinese people are peaceful. They can not fight. People need to my help so I teach them to build a great wall. As a result, the Great Wall of Edin becomes famous the world. In that time, the city grows rich and peaceful.

 Also, I tell the new queen of Edin to build a greatest university in the world in Edin. The Edinese people become very wise. One day, a greast scientist speaks at the university. ''There are no gods.'' she says. I think her idea is dangerous so I decided to try to change her mind and make it.

  This story is mine. You can make your own story. What your story end? Please try it.


Immortal Empire. Atama-ii Books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Great book!

This was amazing! Oxford Reading Tree: Level 6: More Stories B: The Stolen Crown Part 2 著者 : Roderick Hunt Oxford University Press, USA 発...